Friday, February 01, 2008

The Wait Continues

Well, we are beginning to feel we won't know anything until early next week. We had a large snowfall and many businesses are closed or opening late. I am also beginning to wonder if the birthmom now wants to get her rights back after looking at the family profiles. I don't even know if I could pick a family for my child in a day or two. We continue to pray for our potential birthmoms during this time and pray for peace and patience for ourselves.