Saturday, February 23, 2008

U2 3D

We went to the opening night of the U2 3D movie experience last night with friends from our house church since we are the Joshua Tree House Church Network! It was their "Vertigo" tour shot in South America and it was awesome in 3D! You get to see what it must be like on stage with the band and it beats any tickets I could ever afford.

I saw U2 when I was living in Estes Park, Co in 1992 at Mile High Stadium and it was the best concert ever! It was also the first time I got a parking ticket. Some friends and I went to Boulder before the concert to spend the day and for one of our friends to finalize his divorce..crazy! My 1988 Honda Civic got a parking ticket while parked in front of the court house waiting for our friend to get out of court.

No comments: