Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good-Bye Winter




We are SOOOO ready for spring and tired of these up and down temperatures in Central Illinois. One day we are enjoying the outdoors in the 60's and then we are stuck with bone chilling cold, blustery, windy days the next. The snow has been minimal this year, but Ty and I did enjoy a couple of sled rides this winter. Its hard to tell from the pictures, but Ty was thrilled with the new mode of transportation. The little guy loves speed and gave the biggest belly laugh whenever I ran or went around corners. Talk about a workout for me! I cannot wait to introduce him, and his dad, to down hill skiing!


2 comments:

T n' W said...

Sounds like loads of fun! We didn't see that much snow this year either and I am sooo over it. Spring is my favorite season. I'm having the hardest time picking out just one Easter Dress. So far we have three! I'm so excited. We cook a pig and host a HUGE Easter Egg Hunt every year and this year I'll have my own little hand to hold! Ain't life great! Have you picked out Ty's little suit yet? I just love the little plaid prints for little boys.

Dan & Miriam said...

Hey Troy, Amy, and Ty!
I know I haven't spoken up before, but I have been following your blog since the beginning way before you even knew of Ty! I have to tell you it's been a wonderful journey to watch...heartbreaking at times, but mostly joyful! I remember talking to you years ago as we hung out at Dave and Busters about your desire to start a family, so seeing you guys with Ty, well it just reminds me how good God is. He is beautiful, truly a gift from heaven. Feel free to check up on our clan at www.sixforone.blogspot.com.
Peace,
Miriam

P.S. I won't tell you what kind of glorious weather we have been having her in central California! hehe