Tuesday, August 26, 2008

URGENT! Prayers Needed!

Just when we thought we were seeing light at the end of the tunnel to bring Ty home, our agency called and told us the consulate denied all the dates for appointments they suggested. They are resubmitting the dates with an explanation that we need to be home before the October holidays in China. Our agency remains optimistic, but PLEASE pray we will be grated dates in September. We do not want to wait until October to bring Ty home.