Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One Step Closer


While we are still waiting on our Travel Approval, the CCAI travel department called to check some important information and make sure we have the vital documents to take with us to China. In addition, they gave us a tentative departure date of Sept. 11th! That is in 3 weeks...YIPPPEEE! We cannot make flight reservations until given the say so by them, but at least we have something to go on. We were also told we would be traveling in a group, fly into Beijing and depart from Hong Kong. Time to take another look at that packaging list and start preparing to pack!