Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Halfway There-Prayers Still Needed

Good news! CCAI was able to get us an appointment with the consulate! They are too fabulous! Now we are waiting on our travel approval. It is normally the other way around, but I guess we are different. (I think that has been the theme throughout this adoption.) We cannot purchase airline tickets until after we get our TA, so this is making me a little nervous. I checked Expedia to see what is out there with the parameters that our agency gave us regarding our itinerary and those tickets are $$$! Try over $2000 each! Please pray that we get our travel approval soon and airline prices will go down!