Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Remembering Fall...

... and life before 2.

It is cold and icy outside, not real comfortable or conducive to hanging out with my little man on a Saturday morning with coffee by my side and his conversations. So we look back on a gloomy Saturday morning, full of laughter, quaint ramblings by Ty and the fun of playing in the leaves.


The daddy was sleeping in that Saturday after a late morning (went to bed at 5:00 am) of working in his basement office. My little guy was up early and ready to take on the day. So we headed outside to the deck with my coffee and his blankets to snuggle in. I love 3 1/2 because we can have conversations and tell stories. And the humor of my little guy...he can turn it on and off in a heartbeat. The above picture displays the sweetness and the extreme silliness of this kid.

...of and the joy of leaves. The innocence of raking leaves...he doesn't even realize that it is work and we are helping Daddy out. The dad was impressed when he woke up.

I love having 2 little ones. I love even more the opportunity to snuggle up with each of them individually and share life. Ty has learned that he can have that one on one time with Mom and Dad after Remy has gone to bed and he does not let us forget. He acts so grown since he gets to be with the "big kids."

No comments: