Thursday, January 20, 2011

Not Afraid to Admit...

... we have been the owners of a 2004 Toyota Sienna since Oct. 30, 2010. We found a 2004 with low miles and the price was right, especially since it was at the end of the month. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles (less to break down as my dad would say) of power doors or DVD player or navigation system, but it is perfect for our family.

This van has been a life saver to load up 2 young kids in car seats. I buckle them in and crawl across to the drivers seat. We have changed clothes, hauled a Christmas tree and had plenty of space for luggage on car trips. It is a dream and a life saver. I adore the anti-lock breaks in the snow and ice and it has served us well. I just might have a mini van until I am no longer allowed to drive.

No comments: