Thursday, May 07, 2009

Little Paco

Troy has a myriad of names for Ty, but when it comes time to eating Mexican food, Ty becomes little Paco. He gets his own dish of salsa and dips his chips just like the rest of us do. The heat hasn't bothered him yet, but this salsa is fairly mild since we are in the Midwest. Here are more pictures from his birthday encounter with the sombrero and fried ice cream! I was dying laughing while I took the pictures. He just stood still and went along with the gig, but moved his eyes to communicate. I am surprised they didn't come back shaky.
"What just happened to me?"

"Mom, Dad. What am I to do?"

"I am patiently waiting. What is going on here?"

"Why do you keep taking pictures of me Mama?"

"And what am I to do with this?"

5 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

So glad he has a great appetite! AA loves spicy food (and she still is in love with Elmo too!).
Great to see more pictures of him!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

T n' W said...

Just poppin' in to say....wasn't Mother's Day awsome this year! Hope you had a great day.

Alyson and Ford said...

¡Feliz cumpleaƱos Paco!
peace
fm

Maia said...

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen. I just showed it to my husband and I think we may have to borrow your sombrero idea for Q's second b'day in August.