Friday, December 21, 2007

Yee Haaaah!


... school is out and I have 2 weeks off! Not quite off, I still have to do hospital visits to new moms on the 27th and work the prenatal clinic in January, but I don't have to return to school until January 8th! This is a much needed break! To top things off, our nursery bedding arrived today! I ordered it earlier this week and it had a projected delivery of Dec.28th! This is an added bonus! Troy and I will be cleaning and prepping the nursery walls for a fresh coat of green paint! Plus, our oven is now working! It went out and needed a new ignitor switch in which the guys at Dick Van Dyke replaced (We love supporting local business)! Come to find out, we have a high end range from 1995 that is a gem according to the Van Dyke guys! Who would have known!

No comments: