Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tri's and More Tri's

Troy crossing the finish line at the Rodney T. Miller Tri!
Our finishers hardware after the Tremont Tri!

Between company, getting our referral for Ty and researching cleft palate, making card front swaps for the Stampin' Up! convention, I have been slow to post. Here are some pictures of Troy and I and the triathlons we have competed in recently. Troy did the Rodney T. Miller race last Sunday and came in 39th out of 218! He did an incredible job and shaved off time from last year. We did the Tremont tri at the end of June and it was my goal to just finish, which I did! I did an AquaBike last year, but haven't done a complete tri in 5 years! I sold my bike and Troy had been using my bike from my college days until he got his new bike last fall. I know, excuses, excuses, but I did it. If we are not in China mid-August, we are going to go for it again.


No comments: