Saturday, February 07, 2009

Where Did It Go?

"Are you ready for some magic?"

Ty hiding his sippy cup.


"Drink anyone?" (His version of the sign "drink")


"Where did the drink go?"

"Wow! The cup reappears!"

We have been using sign language with Ty since the day he came into our lives. It has cut down on a tons of frustration and he clearly enjoys learning new signs. It amazes us how fast he picks new signs up and has fun with them. We finally caught a moment of play (and fun) on camera while staying at the Ronald McDonald House for our post palate surgery check-up.

1 comment:

The Cloutiers said...

HI! My hubby and I are waiting for our LOA and are really ready to go to ZZ to pick up our little ones. I was searching "Henan orphanages" looking for info, photos etc. when I came accross your blog. I love those bath time photos! I am posting here because I am wondering what you used to learn the signs. I know there are a lot of options out there but would love to hear from a BTDT mom (or dad!)!

-Jennifer