Saturday, March 08, 2008

Still Anxiously Waiting

We continue to wait each day for the call to go to the hospital. Each morning I find myself saying, "Please let this day be the day she delivers." My boss told me yesterday I am experiencing labor in a different form. Patience is not my best virtue, but God is truly testing me and making me WAIT! Domestic adoption, especially when you personally know the birth mom, is not for the light hearted. I don't know if I could go through this again.

I took our BM to pay bills on Wednesday after we got home from STL. She opened up in the car and mentioned she is so confused and depressed. We talked for probaby 2 hour and had a true heart to heart conversation. I won't go into the details, but we cried and prayed together. Please continue to pray for all of us. This is SOOOOOO hard!

No comments: