Sunday, May 06, 2007

Yada Yada


Last year around Memorial Day, a friend turned me on to the Yada Yada Prayer Group series! I went to the library and found book #2 and fell in love with the series. Click here to find more information on the books! After finishing book #4 yesterday, I was left hanging and couldn't take it anymore! I went to Berean and they had book #5 on sale and I also ordered the Journal! In the back of book #4, it had a section on starting a Yada Yada group yourself. After reading the info with Troy, we looked at each other and said, "That is church!" We are in the process of starting a simple/house church network in our city and truly feel God led me to these books to learn from them in addition to all Troy has done! They are simple, real life books to read that you can pick up and put down at anytime!

No comments: